NOVAC hit a milestone last month, and has grown to a community of more than 1,000 members of all level (novice to expert) who share diverse interests in astronomy! Our members, old and new, beginner and experienced, continue support each other’s shared interests and take advantage of NOVAC’s:
- Access to dark sky sites for observing
- Monthly meetings with speakers from institutions like NSF, NASA and the Smithsonian
- Library of loaner telescopes to borrow and try out
- Community of astrophotographers
- Email discussion list open to any astronomy topics, stories, successes, advice, etc
We’re excited to see this growth, and invite anyone with who is curious about the sky or interested in astronomy to join us!