On Sunday those present at the general meeting elected 2019’s club officers:
- President: Chris Kagy
- Vice President: Alan Goldberg
- Treasurer: Paul Derby
- Secretary: John McDonnell
- Trustee: George Doschek (2 yr term)
- Trustee: Paul Severance (2 yr term)
- Trustee: Arlen Raasch (2 yr term)
The term office will begin on January 1, 2019.
The next general meeting is scheduled for January 13, in Room 163 of Research Hall on the campus of George Mason University. The year-end holidays are a popular time to give astronomical equipment as a gift, and so the January meeting features Pete Johnson giving an intro to astronomy. There will be a couple other changes to the structure of the meeting, so come prepared to see and hear something a bit different.